Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Plagiarism and Citation Styles

I thought the plagiarism tutorial was excellent. I especially liked the quick and dirty overview of the differences between APA, MLA and Chicago styles of citation.

Another professor "confessed" (my paraphrase) that he prefers Chicago style. I myself prefer Chicago style since I lives there for 11 years and went to the University of Chicago... And for the record, I prefer footnotes to endnotes. Just in case it comes up.

Anyway... Must upload a picture. Let's try that -- how about my screen capture of the certificate page after my "print to file" command on the print dialog box froze up my laptop in the Ultraviolet Cafe earlier today.

Here goes nothing....



Hey, it worked!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ben, I'm really enjoying your creativity as shown with these photos! In my opinion they have just the right mix of what I would call "dependable organization" and "surprise!" I'm also impressed with your learning all this web stuff. This is my first blog ever, so I'm amazing myself, too. See what you did? Go for it! Looks like a great course.

Ruth Ann

5:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ben, you'll likely learn a lot about photography, not to mention how to alter and tweak your pictures. I have been using Picasa software to improve our travel photos, etc. It is pretty simple. I know some use Kodak Easyshare or others. Is your photoshop more difficult? Can anyone download it?
Curt

11:28 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home