Wednesday, November 15, 2006

One other thing

I forgot to mention 2 things. One is that I used an image from Flickr, and I confess I didn't properly credit this on my flash page for this week, but I'm crediting it here. Click on the image to go to it on Flickr.



The other thing is that my page is supposed to go to a page with an MP3 of a cicada with a "Free to sample" Creative Commons license:



You have to register to download anything, I gather, which I didn't have time to do. I realized too that in Internet Explorer the "go to web page" behavior at the end of my animation didn't work. It was supposed to go to the cicada MP3 as linked above. There were better sounding ones but this one had a cooler graphic (actually an image of the sound file)!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home