Wednesday, December 06, 2006

My Digital Portfolio is up

Well, the semester is nearly over, and I've completed our final web page assignment for the class -- as Digital Portfolio landing page linking to all our work for the class.

I would like to continue blogging after this, but I've become dissatisfied with the title of my blog. If anyone is reading this, you may have noticed I changed the name from Image Remora to just Remora. Now I hate that too. I liked the name one of my fellow students used, *Useless Clutter*. Descriptive, concise, and catchy....

I thought of Perpetual Beta. This is one definition of Web 2.0, meaning *always in a development phase.* I'm taking suggestions. Don't suggest 'Roppin' with Ben' since someone already suggested it. But I guess you can vote for it.

Here's a final image from the semester. Happy Holidays!

2 Comments:

Blogger Roger Owen Green said...

I hasve no idea what you should call it. "Ropin' with Ben", though, is so NOT you.

7:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ben, I finally clicked on the link you sent me on Oct. 12. Looks like a really interesting class. I get the Library 2.0 thing. You are on the forefront there.

I love the photo of the discount flooring shop.

Here is another librarian blog: http://www.sushiesque.com

Happy holidays. Good luck next semester.

10:28 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home